You are innocent until proven guilty beyond every reasonable doubt.
Being arrested for a criminal offense is a serious matter. The potential for severe penalties is high without the representation of an attorney who is experienced in criminal law and the criminal justice system in your area. At the Law Office of Guy H. Gilbert, we have focused our practice on criminal cases for decades. With that kind of extensive experience and a proven track record, we are well-equipped to help you if you are under investigation by law enforcement or have been arrested and charged. Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, your future and freedom are at stake. Our attorney is known for the personal attention, client dedication, and legal ability he brings to every case. We know how vital our work is to you, your family, and your future.
Get the help you need when facing criminal charges. Contact the Law Office of Guy H. Gilbert at (321) 415-4104 or through our online request form to schedule a complimentary evaluation of your case.
At the Law Office of Guy H. Gilbert, we practice all areas of criminal law, including:
- Drug possession, drug delivery or trafficking, and other charges related to controlled substances or prescription drugs
- Theft and grand theft
- Assault and battery
- Any charge related to violence (including the defense of stalking and domestic violence injunctions)
- Felonies and misdemeanors
- DUI defense, including first-offense DUI, felony DUI, drug intoxication DUI, multiple-offense DUI, DUI with bodily injury or property damage, aggravated DUI, underage DUI, reckless driving, careless driving, stops with no reasonable suspicion, and searches with no probable cause
- Firearms and weapons charges, whether state or federal
Contact Us Today
The attorney you choose can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Whether you need DUI defense or help with another type of criminal charge, make sure you have an experienced, dedicated, and reliable attorney on your side.
Call the Law Office of Guy H. Gilbert at (321) 415-4104 or fill out our online form to schedule a FREE initial consultation.
Our attorney will fight for your rights, battle against police misconduct, and strive to help you avoid conviction. Our legal strategies may include moving to suppress evidence that has been unlawfully obtained through the violation of your Miranda rights or Florida’s “Stop and Frisk” law, and/or seeking dismissal of charges under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law.
Remember: When you assert your Fifth Amendment rights, also assert your right to counsel. Anything you say after asserting your rights will likely be used against you by the police and prosecutor. Don’t give a law enforcement officer an excuse to claim you made a “spontaneous” statement.
- Do not discuss your charges with anybody in jail.
- Be careful when making phone calls from jail — all calls are recorded.